Chlorella is a blue-green algae that grows in fresh-water lakes and, as its name tells us, it has a gloriously high level of chlorophyll. This microalgae is usually taken during detox processes for its immune system strengthening properties. Known as a nutrition-dense superfood, chlorella contains more than 60% of high-quality protein and is rich in minerals and vitamins.
- Packed with chlorophyll, which helps replenish the body’s blood supply and cleanse intestines and liver.
- Source of vitamin B12, therefore an excellent supplement to vegan and vegetarian diets.
- Source of iron, which maintains the immune system healthy and reduces fatigue.
- Helps inhibit free radicals thanks to the fascinating ingredient CGF Chlorella Growth Factor.
- Source of vitamins B2 and B3, which support energy metabolism and protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Source of zinc, which helps inhibit oxidative stress and contributes to a normal functioning of the immune system and to maintaining and protecting hair, skin, nails, bone and eye health.
- Source of phosphorus, which has an important role in energy metabolism.
HOW TO TAKE OUR ORGANIC CHLORELLA?
We recommend taking one teaspoon a day, mixed in a glass of water, vegetable milk or in your milkshake. Taking chlorella on an empty stomach or before meals will enhance its purifying effect.
We recommend increasing your intake gradually. If you’re unsure about changing your food habits, please ask you doctor’s advice. Consult a doctor when you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication.
ALLERGENS: Contains naturally occuring Sulphites.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: China
- Energy: 1.811Kj /430Kcal
- Carbohydrates: 22,9g (Thereof sugars: <0,5g)
- Fat: 12,2g (Thereof saturated: 1,82g)
- Fiber: 11,7g
- Protein: 57,1g
- Salt: 0g
- Vitamins and minerals: Vitamin B1: 2mg (181% NRV*), Vitamin B2: 4,5mg (321% NRV*), Vitamin B3: (25mg 156% NRV*), Vitamin B6: 1,5mg (107% NRV*), Vitamin B9: 350 µg (175% NRV*), Vitamin B12: 350 µg (1400% NRV*), Iron: 110mg (785 % NRV*), Zinc: 22,5mg (225% NRV*), Phosphorus: 1100mg (157 % NRV*)Chlorophyll: 1750mg
*NRV: Nutrient Reference Value