100% natural blend for the immune system containing fruits with a high content of vitamin C.
Specially designed to strengthen the defenses.
Vitamin C also contributes to the formation of collagen for the functioning of bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth and the protection of cells against oxidative stress.
This combination of ingredients is designed to strengthen your defenses, it also contains antioxidant properties and help the joints because it contributes to formation of collagen.
¿HOW TO TAKE?
Mix 1 teaspoon (5g) in a glass of water, in your juices or smoothies. Stir until well dissolved.
This package contains 25 servings of 5g.
We recommend increasing your intake gradually. If you’re unsure about changing your food habits, please ask you doctor’s advice. Consult a doctor when you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication.
- Baobab: Pulp of the baobab fruit. Loaded with vitamin C and has mineralizing properties thanks to its high level of potassium, calcium and zinc. The Baobab fruit is also rich in insoluble fiber which aids in digestion.
- Rosehip: It’s the Rosa canina fruit. Well known for its vitamin C content and for promoting arthritis states. It is suitable to prevent colds and to stimulate the immune system.
- Acerola: Is native to Central and South America. In Brazil it is used as a natural remedy for fever, dysentery, as well as for its anti-inflammatory, liver and kidney stimulant properties. Acerola is well-known for its high concentration in vitamin C and as a powerful antioxidant. It is packed with many minerals, especially calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.
- Camu camu: A fruit that grows in the Amazon rainforest and is well-known for being among the superfoods with the highest vitamin C concentration of the planet. Vitamin C boosts the immune system and protects cells from oxidative damage. It also supports collagen formation and good functioning of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, teeth and skin.
NUTRITIONAL PER 100G
1. Energy: 1.050Kj /252Kcal
2. Carbohydrates: 58g (Sugar: 21g)
3. Fat: 1,7g (Saturated: 0,4g)
4. Fiber: 37g
5. Protein: 5g
6. Salt: <0,1g
7. Vitamins: Vitamin C: 2.490mg (3.113% *VRN)