Moringa powder is extracted from the leaf of the Moringa tree (Moringa oleifera). This tree is native to the subtropical regions of Africa and Asia. It is named as the “Tree of Life” because its high content of nutrients. Ayurveda uses Moringa for its many benefits. The Moringa leaf is traditionally used as an excellent food supplement for the populations where it grows. Besides having a high antioxidant value, it is high in protein, vitamins and minerals.
what are the health benefits of MORINGA?
- High content of protein, 30%.
- Great antioxidant power (ORAC 200,000 µmol TE). This value places Moringa as one of the greatest antioxidants.
- Source of folic acid (vitamin B9). It contributes to decrease fatigue, to the normal functioning of the immune system, to the growth of maternal tissues during pregnancy and to the normal synthesis of amino acids.
- Source of vitamin B6 that contributes to the psychological function and normal immune system and to reduce fatigue.
- It is a source of iron that contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system, to reduce tiredness and fatigue and to cognitive function.
- Also because it is a source of calcium, it contributes to energy metabolism, to the normal functioning of muscles and digestive enzymes. Calcium is also necessary for the maintenance of bones.
- It is a source of potassium that helps the functioning of bones, nervous system and blood pressure.
- Source of magnesium that helps to reduce fatigue, balances the nervous system and protects the bones and teeth.
How to take our organic moringa powder?
We recommend a spoon (5g) a day. You can use it in juices, smoothies or as a dressing in salads and soups.
We recommend increasing your intake gradually. If you’re unsure about changing your food habits, please ask you doctor’s advice. Consult a doctor when you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Spain
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER 100G
- Energy: 1234Kj/295Kcal
- Carbohydrates: 13,3g (Thereof sugars: 0,86g)
- Fat: 6,7g (Thereof saturated: 1,5g)
- Fiber: 30g
- Protein: 30g
- Salt: 0g
- Vitamins an minerals: Vitamin B6: 3,46mg (247% *NRV), Vitamin B9: 4070µg (2035% *NRV), Vitamin E: 47,1mg (392% *NRV), Iron: 60mg (428% *NRV), Calcium: 2.400mg (300% *NRV), Magnesium: 435mg (116% *NRV), Potassium: 1.800mg (90% *NRV)
* NRV: Nutrient Reference Value