The glorious Açai is found in the Amazon rainforest. Traditionally it has been an important food source for the indigenous tribes of Brasil. Its fruit is similar to grapes and has an intense colour thanks to its deep pigmentation. It is a natural source of vitamin E, which protects cells against oxidative stress. Its high level of saturated fatty acids is beneficial for cardiovascular health. The Açai berry also contains vitamins, fiber and minerals such as potassium, magnesium and calcium.
Today the Açai berry’s properties are well-known and are consumed worldwide in different forms. Our 100% organic Açai powder has been freeze-dried only a few hours after the berries were harvested in order to guarantee and preserve its nutritious properties.
- Our açai is freeze-dried to keep all its nutrients and benefits.
- Contains antioxidants: high vitamin E level helps prevent premature ageing by cell regeneration.
- Known as a natural energy source because of its high amino acid protein supply.
- Helps reduce risks of cardiovascular diseases and prevents unhealthy cholesterol levels thanks to its high level of fatty acids (Omega-3, -6 and -9).
- High in fiber which can aid digestion.
- High in trace elements and therefore a great re-mineralizer.
- Low in sugar.
- Source of potassium which aids in proper nervous system function.
- Source of magnesium which helps proper muscular and psychological function and reduces fatigue.
- Source of calcium which is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth and contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes.
HOW TO TAKE OUR ORGANIC FREEZE DRIED AÇAI?
We recommend adding one teaspoon a day to add that extra tropical flavour to your breakfast cereals or juice.
We recommend increasing your intake gradually. If you’re unsure about changing your food habits, please ask you doctor’s advice. Consult a doctor when you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Brasil
- Energy: 2.263Kj /541Kcal
- Carbohydrates: 32g (Thereof sugars: 2g)
- Fat: 54g (Thereof saturated: 15g, Monounsaturated: 33 g)
- Fiber: 27g
- Protein: 9,8g
- Salt: 2,56g
- Vitamins and minerals: Vitamin E: 12,7mg (106% NRV*), Calcium: 345mg (43% NRV*), Potassium: 715mg (36% NRV*), Magnesium: 174mg (46% NRV*)
*NRV: Nutrient Reference Value