Camu camu (Myrciaria dubia) is a fruit that grows in the Amazon rainforest and is well-known for being among the superfoods with the highest vitamin C concentration of the planet. Vitamin C boosts the immune system and protects cells from oxidative damage. It also supports collagen formation and good functioning of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, teeth and skin.
- Stimulates collagen formation, fundamental for healthy tendons, ligaments, nails and hair.
- Protects the nervous system and may help to prevent sickness.
- Enhances iron absorption and reduces fatigue.
Its high content of fiber aids bowel movement.
We recommend taking half a teaspoon a day. You can add it to daily citrus juice for an extra vitamin C boost. Or simply add it to your milkshake, dessert or just plain water.
We recommend increasing your intake gradually. If you’re unsure about changing your food habits, please ask you doctor’s advice. Consult a doctor when you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Peru
- Energy: 1.320Kj /314Kca
- Carbohydrates: 55,6g (Thereof sugars: 5,6g)
- Fat: 2,5g (Thereof saturated: 0,4g)
- Fiber: 23,4g
- Protein: 5,6g
- Salt: <0,1g
- Vitamins: Vitamin C: 6.068mg (7568% NRV*)
*NRV: Nutrient Reference Value