Chia seeds are one of the most complete superfoods available. The Mayas and Aztecs ate these seeds more than 3,000 years ago and considered their glorious properties more valuable than gold.
The Chia seeds (salvia hispánica) are on top of the list of best plant-based Omega-3 sources. These fatty acids help to maintain good cardiovascular health. Chia seeds are also packed with high content of protein and fiber.
what are the health benefits of CHiA seeds?
- Natural source of Omega-3, very important for a good cardiovascular health and healthy cholesterol levels.
- High-quality protein source containing all essential amino acids.
- Rich in fiber, which aids the bowel transit.
- Low in sugar.
how to take our organic chia seeds?
We recommend up to 15g a day in your breakfast cereals, yoghurts or favorite recipes.
We recommend increasing your intake gradually. If you’re unsure about changing your food habits, please ask you doctor’s advice. Consult a doctor when you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Mexico
- Energy: 1.772Kj /429,2Kcal
- Carbohydrates: 7,34g (Thereof sugars: 0,86g)
- Fat: 28,2g (Thereof saturated: 2,68g, Monounsaturated: 1,56g, Polyunsaturated: 22,48g)
- Fiber: 31,98g
- Protein: 20,44g
- Salt: 0g