100% natural blend with greens that allows to easily prepare an alkaline and reconstituent drink.
Its concentration of chlorophyll and its nutritional properties make it ideal as a complement in your day to day and perfect to accompany your detox processes.
Its high protein and fiber content make it a good source of energy that also helps intestinal health.
The combination of ingredients is designed to stimulate detox processes, promote alkalinization of the blood and digestive health.
HOW TO TAKE?
Mix 1 teaspoon (5g) in a glass of water or your green juices and smoothies. Stir until well dissolved.
This package contains 30 servings of 5g.
We recommend increasing your intake gradually. If you’re unsure about changing your food habits, please ask you doctor’s advice. Consult a doctor when you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication.
- Wheatgrass: Green shoots of sprouted wheat grain. High content of chlorophyll and fiber. It helps to alkalize the blood, cleanse the body and promotes intestinal well-being.
- Barleygrass: Green shots of sprouted barley grain. Helps the cleansing process, to alkalize the blood and the bowel transit.
- Alfalfa: Well known in traditional medicine for its nutritional properties. In addition, it is recognized for its diuretic and beneficial properties for the digestive system.
- Milk thistle: Traditionally used for its active ingredients that protect the liver and help to detoxify it. Its ability to generate bile helps digestion.
- Chlorella (Broken cell wall): This micro algae is used in detox processes, to boost the immune system and remove heavy metals. Known as a nutrition-dense superfood, chlorella contains more than 60% of high-quality protein and is rich in minerals and vitamins.
- Agave Inulin: Prebiotic fiber from the agave. Fibra prebiótica extraída del agave. Several studies have shown that inulin promotes an increase in intestinal flora.
- Kale: From the cabbage family. Known for its several health benefits. These include protecting the intestinal health and digestive system.
- Aloe vera: It is the freeze dried Aloe gel. It helps to eliminate toxins while taking care of the liver and kidneys.
- Liquorice: It is known for its benefits. Help the digestive system and protect the liver.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER 100G
1. Energy: 1.631Kj · 390Kcal
2. Carbohydrates: 34,0g (Thereof sugars: 4,4g)
3. Fat: 7,7g (Thereof saturated: 1,0g)
4. Fiber: 37,8g
5. Protein: 25,1g
6. Salt: 0,1g