The protein found in hemp seeds contains all amino acids, making it a glorious whole protein source, perfect for vegan, vegetarian or athletic diets. Hemp is considered a superfood as it is very easily digested.
Hemp protein is rich in zinc, which strengthens the immune system, helps reduce fatigue and protects the kidneys.
- A perfect, complete plant-based protein source for vegetarians or athletes.
- Muscle and weight gainer because of its high level of high-quality protein and fiber.
- Rich in iron, which aids the immune system and reduces fatigue.
- Source of antioxidant, immune-system boosting zinc which helps protecting healthy skin, nails, hair and bones.
- Source of vitamin E which protects cells from oxidative stress.
- High in magnesium, which helps reduce fatigue, balances the nervous system and protects bones and teeth.
- High in phosphorus, which protects teeth and bones and contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
It is recommended to take two to four tablespoons of hemp powder mixed in your daily smoothie, breakfast or dessert recipes. By mixing hemp with other superfoods you can make superpower smoothies!
We recommend increasing your intake gradually. If you’re unsure about changing your food habits, please ask you doctor’s advice. Consult a doctor when you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Spain
- Energy: 1.504Kj /360Kcal
- Carbohydrates: 8g (Thereof sugars: 5,8g)
- Fat: 11g (Thereof saturated: 1,2g)
- Fiber: 23g
- Protein: 46g
- Salt: 0g
- Vitamins and minerals: Vitamin E: 7,51mg (63% NRV*), Iron: 15,79mg (113% NRV* ), Zinc: 12mg (120% NRV*), Magnesium: 724mg (193% NRV*), Phosphorus: 1605mg (229% NRV*)
*NRV: Nutrient Reference Value