PREPARATION TO BOOST THE IMMUNE SYSTEM THANKS TO THE NATURAL INGREDIENTS AND MUSHROOM EXTRACTS.
Natural formula designed to strengthen the immune system. It contains fruits with high content of Vitamin C, mushrooms extracts (Ganoderma Lucidum and Agaricus Blazei) with a standardized 30% content of polysaccharides and a Vitamin D complex
from mushrooms (Agaricus Bisporus).
* Vitamins A, C and D contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Vitamin C also contributes to the formation of collagen for the functioning of bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth and the protection of cells against oxidative stress.
This combination of ingredients is designed to strengthen your defenses, it also contains antioxidant properties and help the joints because it contributes to formation of collagen.
HOW TO USE
We recommend taking up to 1 tablespoon (20g) a day in juices or smoothies.
We recommend increasing your intake gradually. If you’re unsure about changing your food habits, please ask you doctor’s advice. Consult a doctor when you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication.
Blazei extract*, High Vitamin D2 complex from mushrooms *,
- Baobab: Pulp of the baobab fruit. Loaded with vitamin C and has mineralizing properties thanks to its high level of potassium, calcium and zinc. The Baobab fruit is also rich in insoluble fiber which aids in digestion.
- Rosehip: It’s the Rosa canina fruit. Well known for its vitamin C content and for promoting arthritis states. It is suitable to prevent colds and to stimulate the immune system.
- Acerola: Is native to Central and South America. In Brazil it is used as a natural remedy for fever, dysentery, as well as for its anti-inflammatory, liver and kidney stimulant properties. Acerola is well-known for its high concentration in vitamin C and as a powerful antioxidant. It is packed with many minerals, especially calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.
- Extract of Agaricus Blazei: Produced from powder using hot water extraction
method, provides a higher concentration of vital components more absorbable by the body. Standardized polysaccharide content> 30%. This medicinal mushroom is rich in polysaccharides and beta-glucans. Both act as immunomodulators.
- Reishi extract (Ganoderma Lucidum): Produced from powder using hot water extraction method, provides a higher concentration of vital components more absorbable by the body. Standardized polysaccharide content> 30%. Mushroom used in Chinese medicine for more than 4,000 years to help maintain a healthy circulatory function and contribute to the proper functioning of the immune system. The extract ensures a high content of Polysaccharides and Beta-glucans that act as immunomodulators.
- High vitamin D complex from mushrooms (Agaricus bisporus): It acts as an
immunomodulator in addition to helping to maintain strong bones and contribute to the metabolism of Calcium and Phosphorus.
- Energy: 1.004Kj ·240Kcal
- Carbohydrates: 62g (Thereof sugars: 24g)
- Fat: 1,1g (Thereof saturated: 0,05g)
- Fiber: 7,5g
- Protein: 5g
- Salt: <0,1g
- Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin A: 3.759ug (469,9% *VRN); Vitamin C: 1.506,8mg (1.882,5% *VRN); Vitamin D: 62,5ug (1.250% *VRN); Potassium: 1.057,5mg (52,87% *VRN)
*NRV: Nutrient Reference Value