Maca enhances our physical and mental performance and balances our whole internal organism. On top of that it is very nutritious and full of proteins, minerals and different types of vitamin B.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO READ THE ARTICLE ABOUT MACA FROM OUR DOCTOR PARTNER? CLICK HERE.
- Source of vitamin B2, which reduces fatigue, aids in maintaining healthy eyes and vision, in maintaining healthy red blood cells and in balancing the nervous system. It also has antioxidant properties.
- Source of vitamin B1, which balances the nervous system, enhances psychological functioning and cardiovascular health.
- Source of vitamin B3, which regulates metabolism, increases energy levels and aids psychological functioning.
- Increases libido and boosts fertility.
- Good source of protein to increase muscle mass and maintain healthy bones.
- Source of iron, which reduces fatigue and strengthens the immune system.
- Source of phosphorus, which boosts energy metabolism.
HOW TO TAKE OUR ORGANIC RAW MACA?
It is recommended to add one tablespoon to your daily herbal teas, milkshakes, smoothies or glass of milk. You can also add it to your desserts, salads and soups.
We recommend increasing your intake gradually. If you’re unsure about changing your food habits, please ask you doctor’s advice. Consult a doctor when you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Peru
- Energy: 1.501Kj · 354Kcal
- Carbohydrates: 70,3g (Thereof sugars: 16,6g)
- Fat: 1,8g (Thereof saturated: 0,4g)
- Fiber: 13,2g
- Protein: 14,1g
- Salt: 0,6g
- Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin B1: 4,7mg (427 % NRV*), Vitamin B2: 1,0mg (71% NRV*), Vitamin B3: 12,7mg (79 % NRV*), Iron: 55mg (392 % NRV*), Calcium: 464,4mg (58% NRV*), Phosphorus: 346mg (49% NRV*)
*NRV: Nutrient Reference Value