CACAO ENERGY BOOSTER WITH NATURAL CAFFEINE.
Unique formula designed to be a natural source of energy. Recommended to help against physical exercise and long days of study or work.
Our Power Cacao contains an exclusive mix of ingredients that will give you that extra energy in your day to day. Take it with your favorite milk and enjoy its delicious chocolate flavor.
Contains Panax ginseng and standardized extract of Guarana seeds.
* High content of iron, Vitamin B2 and B3 that help to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Mix 20g (1 tbs) with plant based milk.
We recommend increasing your intake gradually. If you’re unsure about changing your food habits, please ask you doctor’s advice. Consult a doctor when you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication..
*From Organic Agriculture
- Cocoa: This fruit is related with its energetic and healthy qualities for the body and mind. Cocoa has a high magnesium content that helps reduce tiredness and fatigue. It also has antioxidant properties that help reduce oxidative stress.
- Maca: Source of natural energy thanks to the B vitamins and iron. It is considered an adaptogen that provides vigor and helps us in situations of physical and intellectual demands.
- Carob: The carob flour is rich in natural sugars and make it an energetic food. It is also rich in minerals and fiber that benefits intestinal transit and flora.
- Guarana Seed Extract: It acts as a natural stimulant because of its caffeine content that activates the organism and delays fatigue. The standardized Guarana extract ensures the caffeine content. The caffeine content (50mg) per 20g dose is similar to that of most energy drinks.
- Cinnamon: Recognized for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Cinnamon brings a sweet touch to balance the flavor to the blend.
- Panax Ginseng: It is recognized as one of the best natural energizers against exhaustion. Ginseng helps to tolerate physical and intellectual demands.
* Contains caffeine, not recommended for children or pregnant women (250mg / 100g).
- Energy: 1.489 Kj · 356 Kcal
- Fat: 11,2g (Thereof saturated: 6,7g)
- Carbohydrates: 38,7g (Thereof sugars: 18,3g)
- Fiber: 28,7g
- Protein: 14,7g
- Salt: <0,1g
- Vitamins and minerals: Vitamin B1: 1,6mg (145,3% *NRV); Vitamin B2: 0,3mg (24,3% *NRV); Vitamin B3: 4,3mg (27,0% *NRV); Iron: 18,7mg (133,6% *NRV); Phosphorus: 117,6mg (16,81% *NRV)
* NRV: Nutrient Reference Value