Rich in high-quality soluble fiber, psyllium helps improve and cleanse the digestive tract, and therefore keeps the intestinal flora healthy and active. Its fiber absorbs water and forms a bulky stool which cleanses the small intestine. Perfect for your detox programme!
- High fiber level, ideal for low-carb diets.
- Its soluble fiber improves bowel movement, maintains healthy cholesterol levels and a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Very effective weight loss tool if taken before meals. It creates a feeling of fullness and loss of appetite.
We recommend taking one teaspoon of psyllium with a glass of water on an empty stomach. The higher the water percentage, the better its bulk-forming effect. Psyllium is commonly used as a substitute for gluten in gluten-free bread recipes.
We recommend increasing your intake gradually. If you’re unsure about changing your food habits, please ask you doctor’s advice. Consult a doctor when you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: India
- Energy: 758Kj · 189Kcal
- Carbohydrates: 0,1g (Thereof sugars: <0,1g)
- Fat: 0,6g (Thereof saturated: 0,1g)
- Fiber: 89g
- Protein: 1,5g
- Salt: 0g