Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) is a mushroom that grows on the trunks of certain trees like oaks or maples. It is found in most continents, in temperate and humid zones. Resihi has been used in Chinese medicine for over 4,000 years because it helps to maintain healthy circulatory function and contributes for the normal function of the immune system.
It is considered an adaptogen that helps in situations of physical and mental exhaustion.
- Helps the proper functioning of the immune system.
- It contributes to good cardiovascular health.
- It is a source of protein. Proteins contribute to increase muscle mass, conserve muscle mass and maintain the bones under normal conditions.
- Recommended for situations of insomnia, anxiety and stress.
We recommend to take reishi in the morning, before breakfast. We recommend a teaspoon in infusion or add it in your smoothies or juices . To better absorb your nutrients, it is good to mix it with vitamin C. Baobab, acerola or camu camu would be a good option because of its high content of vitamin C.
We recommend increasing your intake gradually. If you’re unsure about changing your food habits, please ask you doctor’s advice. Consult a doctor when you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: China
- Energy: 1.575Kj /377Kcal
- Carbohydrates: 8,1g (Thereof sugars: 0,4g)
- Fat: 0g (Thereof saturated: 0g)
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 49,1g
- Salt: <0,1g