CACAO BLEND TO PROMOTE MENTAL WELL-BEING
Natural formula designed to help the body optimize psychological and intellectual performance.
Smart Cacao contains Panax Ginseng that promotes physical and intellectual well-being. It also includes a Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) standardized extract , a mushroom recognized for its benefits in promoting cognitive function and memory.
* Vitamin B1 and B3 contribute to normal psychological function.
Mix up to 20g (1 tbs) a day with plant based milk.
We recommend increasing your intake gradually. If you’re unsure about changing your food habits, please ask you doctor’s advice. Consult a doctor when you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication.
*From Organic Agriculture
- Cacao: This fruit is related with its energetic and beneficial qualities for the body and the mind. Cacao has a high content of magnesium that helps to reduce fatigue and tiredness. It also has antioxidant properties that help to reduce oxidative stress.
- Andean Maca: Source of natural energy thanks to the B vitamins and iron. It is considered an adaptogen that provides vigor and helps us in situations of physical and intellectual demands.
- Carob: The carob flour is rich in natural sugars and make it an energetic food. It is also rich in minerals and fiber that benefits intestinal transit and flora.
- Ginkgo Biloba: Leaves of the tree known by this name. Used for centuries in Chinese medicine. The Gingko has a great antioxidant power and also benefits are attributed to cognitive function. Especially, in the symptoms of dementia and loss of concentration.
- Lion’s Mane standarized extract (Hericium erinaceus): This mushroom grows on the trunks of certain trees. Lion’s Tale extract is commonly used to promote cognitive function and improve memory.
- Cinnamon: Recognized for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Cinnamon brings a sweet touch to balance the flavor to the mix.
- Panax Ginseng: It is recognized as one of the best natural energizers against exhaustion. Ginseng helps to tolerate physical and intellectual demands.
- Energy: 1.537 Kj · 348 Kcal
- Fat: 10,4g (Thereof saturated: 6,1g)
- Carbohydrates: 38,9,4g (Thereof sugars: 17,3g)
- Fiber: 28,7g
- Protein: 14,3g
- Salt: <0,1g
- Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin B1: 1,6mg (145,3% *NRV) ,Vitamin B2: 0,3mg (24,3% *NRV), Vitamin B3: 4,3mg (27,0% *NRV), Iron: 18,7mg (133,6% *NRV), Calcium: 157,9mg (19,7%% *NRV)
* NRV: Nutrient Reference Value