Spirulina is also a source of chlorophyll, which helps alkalinizing the blood.
- Energizing high protein level.
- Source of vitamin B12.
- A source of vitamins B2 and B3, which supports energy metabolism and protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Source of folic acid (B9) and iron, which maintains the immune system healthy and reduce fatigue.
- Source of magnesium which contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, normal functioning of the nervous system and normal bones and teeth.
- Source of phosphorus which contributes to normal function of cell membranes, and normal bones and teeth.
HOW TO TAKE OUR ORGANIC SPIRULINA?
We recommend to take one tablespoon a day in your juice, milkshake or favourite recipes. Taking spirulina on an empty stomach will enhance its purifying effect.
We recommend increasing your intake gradually. If you’re unsure about changing your food habits, please ask you doctor’s advice. Consult a doctor when you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking medication.
ALLERGENS: Contains naturally occuring Sulphites.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: China
- Energy: 1.387Kj · 328Kcal
- Carbohydrates: 9,7g (Thereof sugars: <0,5g)
- Fat: 1g (Thereof saturated: <0,5g)
- Fiber: 6,8g
- Protein: 66,5g
- Salt: 1,9g
- Vitamins and minerals: Vitamin B1: 2mg (181% NRV*), Vitamin B2: 4,5mg (375 % NRV*), Vitamin B3: 25mg (156% NRV*), Vitamin B9: 350 µg (175% NRV*), Vitamin B12: 350 µg (14.000% NRV*), Iron: 45mg (321% NRV*), Magnesium: 400mg (106% NRV*), Potassium: 1.700mg (85% NRV*), Copper: 0,2mg (20% NRV*), Manganese: 3,5mg (175% NRV*), Phosphorus: 1300mg (185% NRV*), Chlorophyll: 1.200mg
*NRV: Nutrients Reference Value